On December 31 at 9 p.m. we will block off the entire wharf for the biggest and best New Years Party you could ever ask for, the 3nd Annual New Year’s Eve Block Party on the Wharf!
- This is a 21+ event
- There’s a small $5 door charge to benefit KXLL Public Radio
- Complimentary Champagne Toast at midnight
- Music and Dancing till bar close
In the Ballroom – All the way from Memphis, the amazing Deering & Down-Official will be performing!
In the Hangar – Our hometown heroes, the FileJerks (Astronomar andShorthand) will be spinning the most amazing dance music, sure to make you sweat!
In the Flight Deck – From Alaskan Scorcher, DJ Taco Todd will be spinning tons of rocksteady jams!
- A dinner Receipt from The Hangar gets you in for Free!
- There will be PIZZA by the slice at Pizzeria Roma all night long.
- Balloon Drop by NightMoods Juneau at the stroke of Midnight!
Let’s Ring In 2014 Together!
- October 8, 2015- The governor acknowledges it will be a challenge, but it was important for him to get his plan on the administration's radar.
- October 8, 2015- Alaska gets close to 2 million visitors a year. More and more of them are visiting the Arctic Circle and beyond.
- October 8, 2015- After retiring from a 30-year career as an English and language arts teacher, guitar player George Gress has become a guitar maker.
- October 7, 2015- Kenneth Taylor signed up the first week and is anxiously waiting for his enrollment card.