On December 31 at 9 p.m. we will block off the entire wharf for the biggest and best New Years Party you could ever ask for, the 3nd Annual New Year’s Eve Block Party on the Wharf!
- This is a 21+ event
- There’s a small $5 door charge to benefit KXLL Public Radio
- Complimentary Champagne Toast at midnight
- Music and Dancing till bar close
In the Ballroom – All the way from Memphis, the amazing Deering & Down-Official will be performing!
In the Hangar – Our hometown heroes, the FileJerks (Astronomar andShorthand) will be spinning the most amazing dance music, sure to make you sweat!
In the Flight Deck – From Alaskan Scorcher, DJ Taco Todd will be spinning tons of rocksteady jams!
- A dinner Receipt from The Hangar gets you in for Free!
- There will be PIZZA by the slice at Pizzeria Roma all night long.
- Balloon Drop by NightMoods Juneau at the stroke of Midnight!
Let’s Ring In 2014 Together!
- “All of my red flags are waving at the moment,” said Alaska Mental Health Trust Authority board member Jerome Selby.
- Samuel Moore voted for Mitt Romney, John McCain and George W. Bush. But, he says, he can’t support Donald Trump.
- Smith wasn't doing interviews, but she issued a statement saying she was speaking up to set an example of truth-telling for her children and in hopes of ending the pervasiveness of sexual misconduct.
- Outgoing Juneau District Court Judge Keith Levy says he'll spend time with his eight grandchildren, work as a fill-in judge when needed and help mediate marriage dissolution cases.