– Series Begins Tuesday at 8 p.m. – Series Begins Tuesday at 8 p.m. – This new series from the Cold Climate Housing Research Center, helps homeowners save energy and money through building, maintaining or retrofitting their homes.
- The bill is part of a national trend targeting what’s known as “civil asset forfeiture.”
- To readers 40 years later, John McPhee's 1977 book about Alaska "Coming into the Country" is still relevant and still popular.
- Matt Lillard starts work at Mad River Glen in March.
- Gov. Bill Walker signed an administrative order in early 2015, creating a mariculture task force in hopes of boosting aquatic farming and fisheries. The task force has been examining all areas of the mariculture industry and will present a comprehensive plan to Walker in 2018. The 11-member panel has split its resources into five advisory committees over the past year.