– Wednesday at 9 p.m. – This hour-long documentary relates the remarkable history of Mammoth Cave National Park. These are tales of exploration and discovery beginning with pre-historic Native Americans thousands of years ago. Why were these people willing to brave the darkness with only cane reed torches and woven slippers? Why did African-American slave […]
- As a child in Iran, Parisa Elahian was told by school officials she wasn’t equal with other children. "They called us dirty, so they had to separate us from the other kids, so I was in the corner of the class," Elahian said.
- This weekend, crowds showed up in the pouring rain to do their holiday shopping at Juneau’s Public Market, but it wasn’t the only place in town to buy local goods.
- Southeast Alaska biologists had a rare opportunity to watch the hatching of thousands of market squid eggs.
- Diverse commercial markets for the snake-like creature have opened up over the past few years but catching them can be tricky.