– Wednesday at 9 p.m. – This hour-long documentary relates the remarkable history of Mammoth Cave National Park. These are tales of exploration and discovery beginning with pre-historic Native Americans thousands of years ago. Why were these people willing to brave the darkness with only cane reed torches and woven slippers? Why did African-American slave […]
- As stock markets suffer, Alaskans consider UK referendum vote impacts.
- Southeast Alaska Laboratories LLC is the first company to apply for city permit and state license to test marijuana in Juneau.
- Superior Court Judge Frank Pfiffner concluded that the House can’t step in for the Legislative Council in appealing the lawsuit.
- Juneau Community Charter School enrollment levels mean the school won't lose up to $308,000 in funding.