– Wednesday at 8 p.m. – Travel in time with us as we follow the adventures of our counterparts 100 years ago through rare, restored old film, museum pictures, and historical memorabilia. See how eastern city slickers were lured to north central Montana by a glitzy promotional campaign promoted by the Great Northern Railroad.
- Ancient microbes, unusual ice structures, mammoth bones - there's a lot happening below the surface in the Fairbanks Permafrost Tunnel Research Facility.
- Protests against the Dakota Access Pipeline have been raging. Tribe leader Dave Archambault II says he's telling supporters "not to react to any form of aggression that law enforcement brings."
- The social media company posted stronger-than-expected revenue of $616 million in the third quarter — even as revenue growth continued to slow. To be more efficient, it'll cut around 350 jobs.
- The PFD veto of $666 million covered a little more than a fifth of the budget gap.