– Wednesday at 8 p.m. – Travel in time with us as we follow the adventures of our counterparts 100 years ago through rare, restored old film, museum pictures, and historical memorabilia. See how eastern city slickers were lured to north central Montana by a glitzy promotional campaign promoted by the Great Northern Railroad.
- Stereotypes about Mexican immigrants in the United States abound, but everyone has a unique situation. This is the tale of one couple with two very different stories.
- Attorneys for the two defendants in the Sockeye fire case have asked for more time from the court to prepare a case for trial.
- Sitka's new plant treats water with ultraviolet rays.
- Last week a group of scientists traveled to a small village in the Arctic to find as many different species as they could. It was happening all over the country in celebration of the 100th anniversary of the National Park Service.