– Wednesday at 8 p.m. – Travel in time with us as we follow the adventures of our counterparts 100 years ago through rare, restored old film, museum pictures, and historical memorabilia. See how eastern city slickers were lured to north central Montana by a glitzy promotional campaign promoted by the Great Northern Railroad.
- The mayor of Los Angeles co-signed a letter to the federal Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency requesting that its agents not identify themselves as "police" during operations in the city.
- The annular solar eclipse, which will leave just a sliver of sun shining behind the moon, will be visible from the southern hemisphere Sunday. Here's how to watch, even if you're outside its path.
- The president tweeted that he will not attend this year's dinner. He'll be the first president to do so since Reagan missed it in 1981, after he was shot.
- At a time when incubators were rejected by most doctors, Martin Couney treated Horn with one at a sideshow of premature infants. She died earlier this month, 96 years after most experts expected.