– Wednesday at 8 p.m. – Travel in time with us as we follow the adventures of our counterparts 100 years ago through rare, restored old film, museum pictures, and historical memorabilia. See how eastern city slickers were lured to north central Montana by a glitzy promotional campaign promoted by the Great Northern Railroad.
- An old growth timber sale recently announced in a Ketchikan newspaper has one conservation group scratching its head. That’s because this type of harvest, near valuable salmon streams, won’t be allowed in the future.
- Ballots are still outstanding from four precincts in District 40: Selawik, Browerville, Anaktuvuk Pass and Ambler.
- Enrolled members of Alaska’s largest tribal government are getting enhanced photo IDs. They can be used for border crossings and some other situations where official identification is necessary.
- Juneau police are looking for 25-year-old Micah Nelson of Juneau in connection with several recent reckless driving incidents and a hit and run.