– Wednesday at 8 p.m. – Travel in time with us as we follow the adventures of our counterparts 100 years ago through rare, restored old film, museum pictures, and historical memorabilia. See how eastern city slickers were lured to north central Montana by a glitzy promotional campaign promoted by the Great Northern Railroad.
- October 7, 2015- Kenneth Taylor signed up the first week and is anxiously waiting for his enrollment card.
- October 7, 2015- State transportation officials plan to take four of Alaska’s 11 ferries out of service next summer due to budget cuts.
- October 7, 2015- It’s not so much the thinning ice that will drive up ship traffic in the north. It’s the price of oil, says UAF professor Lawson Brigham.
- October 7, 2015- The Juneau Douglas Ice Association sponsored Treadwell Arena's first goalie camp of its kind this past weekend.