– Friday at 9 p.m. – In April 2003 wildlife biologist Karsten Heuer and his filmmaker wife, Leanne Allison, set off on a trek of epic proportions. For five months they skied and walked alongside the 123,000-member Porcupine Caribou Herd from their Yukon winter range to Alaskan calving grounds and back. The couple’s mission? […]
Read original article
- During his first year in Iraq, Richard Marshall drove 96 combat missions. He left at the end of 2007 and he returned in 2010. He also worked on contract in Afghanistan for two and a half years.
- Watch Caleb Klauder and Reeb Wilms peform a Red Carpet Concert during the 2017 Alaska Folk Festival
- Our weekly education news roundup: Trump administration unveils its 2018 budget proposal; DeVos talks school choice in Indianapolis, then faces a grilling from lawmakers.
- DOD inspectors declined the offer and "at no time viewed the remains" during a review of the mortuary at Dover Air Force Base. The Air Force says it will investigate the incident.