– Wednesday, Aug. 14 at 9 p.m. – Although Edgar Payne was chiefly self taught, he became one of America’s most significant painters in the early 20th century. A California impressionist, Payne created masterpieces using his innate talents and his love for the natural environment. Best known for his depictions of the Sierra Nevada Mountains, Payne also […]
Read original article
- Ted Cruz suffered a brutal loss to Donald Trump, while the Democratic fight between Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders is close.
- The council turned to the Wells Fargo building after Gov. Bill Walker threatened to veto $32.5 million the council planned to spend to buy the Anchorage Legislative Information Office.
- Those seeking to cultivate commercial marijuana will have to apply for the $250 license, in addition to state’s.
- Influential tribal leader Ed Thomas received an Honorary Doctorate of Laws from the University of Alaska Southeast on Sunday.