– Wednesday, Aug. 14 at 8 p.m. on 360 North – Clash: Encounters of Bears and Wolves
What happens when two great predators come face to face in Yellowstone? The grizzly and the wolf. They couldn’t be more different. The bear is a loner, ranging far and wide in search of a rich variety of resources. The wolf hunts to survive and finds its strength in speed and teamwork. Their strategies have taken them to the very top of Yellowstone, and it’s no simple matter when they meet. In every encounter, the opposition must be measured, strengths must be tested, and risks must be carefully weighed. Each time, one of them will have a tactical advantage — but which one, and when? What emerges as each scene unfolds, is the keen awareness that runs through all of Yellowstone. Elk and eagle, coyote and raven, otter and owl, every creature must assess, decide, and act. To fight or to flee? It’s all in knowing your own strengths and limitations in the heat of the moment in Yellowstone.
Watch on 360 North or stream it live at www.360north.org
- Most of the claims are that his for-profit conservative website “Restoring Liberty” is illegally contributing to his Senate campaign by promoting his run.
- Some people are already lining up to cast their votes.
- An appeals court today upheld a federal decision to list a species of ice seals as threatened under the Endangered Species Act.
- The premiums on benchmark plans are increasing by an average of 22 percent in 2017, the government says, but more than 70 percent of people can get one for less than $75 a month after subsidies.