– Friday at 8:00 pm – Join UAS Assistant Professor of History, Ernestine Hayes, for this address which she delivered to the 2012 Association for the Study of Literature and the Environment Conference and the International Polar Year gathering. Hayes presents the recent history of Lingit Aani and examines its relevance to current circumstances from […]
Read original article
- At the end of the 16-year transition, only 5 million feet of old growth will be provided for small sales and specialty products.
- For 64-year-old Harry Lincoln, a subsistence hunter from Tununak, this isn’t a case of the president imposing his will on distant seas.
- Kevin Trask is on the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement's most wanted list.
- Congress is calling for 16,000 more soldiers, compared to President Obama’s request. Service members will see their pay go up 2.1 percent.