– Wednesday at 8:00 p.m. – The Kenny Lake School documentary filmmakers are at it again. This feature-length film looks at another important part of the rich history that shaped the Copper River Region of Alaska as well as the current lives of its residents.
Read original article
- Juneau School District officials believe they can help kids struggling in the classroom by adopting a strategy that monitors their performances over time.
- Canadian timber company refuses to do business in Haines after the Haines Borough demanded the company pay a sales tax.
- Homeless shelters are being filled beyond capacity as more people get pushed out of homeless camps towards social services.
- Authorities re-routed traffic on Egan drive for a half hour after a two-vehicle collision Saturday.