– Wednesday at 8:00 p.m. – The Kenny Lake School documentary filmmakers are at it again. This feature-length film looks at another important part of the rich history that shaped the Copper River Region of Alaska as well as the current lives of its residents.
Read original article
- This week two state lawmakers voiced very different opinions on government spending. Their comments illustrate the depth of the divide over Alaska’s fiscal and economic crisis.
- Alaska has another tool in the fight against opioids. Public health officials are distributing thousands of disposal bags that chemically react and leave no trace of the drugs.
- Alaska protesters are joining a national effort by Trump opponents who want Congress to act as a check on the president.
- Tim McLeod, AEL&P’s president, says the company thought heating with natural gas could save customers money but circumstances have changed.