– Wednesday at 8:00 p.m. – The Kenny Lake School documentary filmmakers are at it again. This feature-length film looks at another important part of the rich history that shaped the Copper River Region of Alaska as well as the current lives of its residents.
Read original article
- The 750-mile Race to Alaska is back for a second year as 43 teams of sailors, rowers and paddlers prepared to set off from Port Townsend, Washington at 6 a.m. on Thursday.
- Hydrokinetic technology developed in Alaska’s rigorous conditions will help researchers design systems that can be used worldwide.
- Ketchikan’s Britta Adams braved the cold ocean and strong tides recently to swim more than 10 miles of the rocky Wrangell Narrows.
- As stock markets suffer, Alaskans consider UK referendum vote impacts.