– Tonight at 10:00 pm – Valentino’s Ghost exposes the ways in which America’s foreign policy agenda in the Middle East drives the mainstream media’s portrayals of Arabs and Muslims.
Read original article
- Inmates will be moved to other corrections centers and halfway houses or possibly put on ankle monitoring, depending on the situation.
- Walker is now under fire from industry representatives and lawmakers who say the state is backtracking on payments it already owes and still must pay.
- The Central Council of Tlingit-Haida Indian Tribes of Alaska is doing something few tribal organizations do.
- Gov. Walker said he was taking responsibility for the cuts so lawmakers won't suffer at the polls. "Any excuses now – it’s just pure politics,” he said.