– Friday at 8:00 pm – Alice Rogoff organized and led The Arctic Imperative Summit, the first-ever international policy gathering in Alaska focused on the issues and opportunities presented by the melting sea ice. More than 250 decision-makers from the policy and business communities contributed to a productive series of discussions on the Arctic. On […]
Read original article
- Emmanuel Jal, a peace activist, musician and entrepreneur visited Juneau to tell high school students about his experience as a child soldier.
- The commission will make a decision within 10 days. In the meantime, Henry has just about a week before he must report to federal prison to serve a year-long sentence for his failure to file income taxes.
- The billionaire husband of Alaska Dispatch News owner Alice Rogoff now has his own prime-time television talk show.
- While Walker’s administration has the authority to issue the bonds, the legislature would have to appropriate money to pay them off.