– Friday at 8:00 pm – Alice Rogoff organized and led The Arctic Imperative Summit, the first-ever international policy gathering in Alaska focused on the issues and opportunities presented by the melting sea ice. More than 250 decision-makers from the policy and business communities contributed to a productive series of discussions on the Arctic. On […]
Read original article
- Walker’s pay freeze bills would affect employees of the executive and legislative branches, as well as the University of Alaska who are not covered by union contracts.
- Boosters of the road say they remain committed to pushing for better Juneau access. The proposed resolution will be a test of the Juneau Assembly's support for the politically divisive project.
- It's been nearly a year since the City and Borough of Juneau demolished the Gastineau Apartments. Now the city is taking the owners to court to recoup some of the $1.4 million spent tearing it down.
- For decades, U.S. authorities have been preparing to prosecute one of the world's most feared drug traffickers. They say they are seeking a life sentence and $14 billion in forfeited drug proceeds.