– Friday at 9:00 – West Virginia Public Broadcasting producer Chip Hitchcock follows a West Virginia Military Police battalion as it helps to transform the Iraqi police from a force that once served a brutal dictator into one that serves the people and the law.
Read original article
- As stock markets suffer, Alaskans consider UK referendum vote impacts.
- Southeast Alaska Laboratories LLC is the first company to apply for city permit and state license to test marijuana in Juneau.
- Superior Court Judge Frank Pfiffner concluded that the House can’t step in for the Legislative Council in appealing the lawsuit.
- Juneau Community Charter School enrollment levels mean the school won't lose up to $308,000 in funding.