– Friday at 9:00 – West Virginia Public Broadcasting producer Chip Hitchcock follows a West Virginia Military Police battalion as it helps to transform the Iraqi police from a force that once served a brutal dictator into one that serves the people and the law.
Read original article
- District Court Judge Kirsten Swanson was sworn in on Wednesday.
- A state commission approved to petitions for Dillingham and Manokotak to annex land in the Nushagak commercial fishing district against their staff's recommendations. The annexations will allow the two city's to tax salmon harvested in the district.
- The Kodiak Island Borough agreed to hold conserve land that multiple Kodiak residents testified they wanted to protect.
- A man who was shot by a Juneau police officer was medevaced to Seattle and is expected to live. The police, the Department of Law and the Alaska Bureau of Investigation are trying to determine why lethal force was used.