– Friday at 9:00 – West Virginia Public Broadcasting producer Chip Hitchcock follows a West Virginia Military Police battalion as it helps to transform the Iraqi police from a force that once served a brutal dictator into one that serves the people and the law.
Read original article
- High schoolers tackled a serious topic at this year's annual student government conference: gun violence at school. They listened to a presentation from an organization called Sandy Hook Promise learned about their peers efforts to prevent gun violence on campus.
- Visitors to military bases who don’t have compliant IDs will have to be accompanied by military personnel, which the leaders say will be impractical.
- Southeast Alaska’s independent ferry system is working its way out of a ridership slump. Numbers are up on the Hollis-to-Ketchikan route.
- For most of the state, the entire month of March has been clear and cold.