– Friday at 9:00 – West Virginia Public Broadcasting producer Chip Hitchcock follows a West Virginia Military Police battalion as it helps to transform the Iraqi police from a force that once served a brutal dictator into one that serves the people and the law.
Read original article
- The Juneau Assembly has ponied up another $1.2 million for the Housing First project. The 32-unit apartment complex and clinic is designed to serve Juneau's most vulnerable residents, many of them homeless
- The smoke was thick but through the gaps, it didn't look like much was left of the popular playground located in a park north of downtown Juneau.
- City Manager Rorie Watt said the city's costs for subdividing the land and closing the deal could be a quarter million dollars.
- Because some land in the refuge is privately owned, different rules for shotgun use technically applies.