– Wednesday at 8:00 p.m. – The history of the famous Kennecott Mine and the area around it is told by the students of the Kenny Lake School who researched, produced and edited this film. There is wonderful archival film and photo imagery used to detail the story of the mine. This is another fantastic […]
Read original article
- Juneau grappled with the water fluoridation debate a decade ago and ultimately decided to scrap fluoride. Dentists say cavities in youngsters appear to be rising though there's been no hard data to confirm this trend.
- This week, we're responding to a listener who asked whether it's true that sea ice in Antarctic waters has been generally increasing, while Arctic sea ice has seen dramatic declines.
- Sen. Lisa Murkowski said it’s too early to judge the Trump presidency. She’s been skeptical of some of his actions, but in her annual address to the Alaska Legislature this morning, Murkowski presented the Trump administration as an opportunity for resource development.
- The governor of North Dakota had set Wednesday as the evacuation deadline for the largest protest camp. The Trump administration is allowing the pipeline to be built, despite the protests.