– Wednesday at 8:00 p.m. – The history of the famous Kennecott Mine and the area around it is told by the students of the Kenny Lake School who researched, produced and edited this film. There is wonderful archival film and photo imagery used to detail the story of the mine. This is another fantastic […]
Read original article
- Now, to avoid a second year of mass layoff notices to state workers and another government shutdown scare, the pressure is on lawmakers to take the negotiated deal as-is.
- The U.S. Forest Service wants tourists to take in the dramatic views, but also consider why the glacier is shrinking.
- Photos from Monday's observances at Evergreen Cemetery and Warrior Park.
- It took Damon Stuebner eight years to make this documentary. It traces Storis’ journey from World War II to its long history in Alaska dating to 1948 when it came to Juneau.