– Wednesday at 8:00 p.m. – The history of the famous Kennecott Mine and the area around it is told by the students of the Kenny Lake School who researched, produced and edited this film. There is wonderful archival film and photo imagery used to detail the story of the mine. This is another fantastic […]
Read original article
- A damaged traffic light prompted authorities to close lanes of Egan drive until repairs could be made. The light has been fixed.
- The window of a house was shot out in the Auke Bay area Saturday. No one was injured.
- The Walker administration has tasked the Southeast Conference to come up with reform recommendations for the Alaska Marine Highway System.
- At least 50 First Nations and tribes signed a treaty Thursday opposing tar sands expansion plans that they view as "a collective threat to our Nations."