– Wednesday at 8:00 p.m. – The history of the famous Kennecott Mine and the area around it is told by the students of the Kenny Lake School who researched, produced and edited this film. There is wonderful archival film and photo imagery used to detail the story of the mine. This is another fantastic […]
Read original article
- But the Alaska Trucking Association supports a similar increase on fuel for cars and trucks.
- Another marijuana grow facility is scheduled to go before the Juneau Planning Commission on Tuesday. If approved, it would add to the growing number of licensed cultivators in the capital city.
- There is just under a thousand tons of herring left to catch in the Sitka sac roe herring fishery after the last opening on Saturday.
- "Suddenly everything turned white," one student told local media. A mountaineering training exercise had drawn students and teachers from high schools across the region.