– Wednesday at 8:00 p.m. – The history of the famous Kennecott Mine and the area around it is told by the students of the Kenny Lake School who researched, produced and edited this film. There is wonderful archival film and photo imagery used to detail the story of the mine. This is another fantastic […]
Read original article
- There has been no sign of progress in resolving the state's budget crisis. Special sessions typically cost $20,000 to $30,000 each day.
- Reliable food sources are more important to Steller sea lions than abundant prey.
- The nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office estimates that the GOP's Obamacare repeal-and-replace bill would also reduce the deficit and leave some sick Americans unable to buy coverage.
- A 60-year-old Juneau woman came home Tuesday night to find her door forced open, according to a Juneau Police Department news release. She chased two men out of her home, and then continued after them giving police updates on their location until their arrest, according to the police.