– Wednesday at 8:00 p.m. – The history of the famous Kennecott Mine and the area around it is told by the students of the Kenny Lake School who researched, produced and edited this film. There is wonderful archival film and photo imagery used to detail the story of the mine. This is another fantastic […]
Read original article
- If the Two Spirit Pride reception affirmed safety and acceptance, Orlando violently asserted an opposite claim: that being gay in America is still dangerous.
- More money earned could mean less money overall when public assistance programs get cut off.
- A Skagway business owner and her employee are scheduled to go to trial for allegedly misrepresenting Alaska Native-produced goods. In the spring, both pleaded not guilty to the federal misdemeanor charges against them.
- The U.S. Coast Guard has signed a five-year lease on a Kotzebue facility to serve as a base for its Arctic operations.