– Friday at 10:00 pm – Should The U.S. Take the Lead On Global Financial Reform? As Americans dig out from the great recession of 2008, should the U.S. coordinate global financial regulation or focus on getting it right at home?
Read original article
- But the Alaska Trucking Association supports a similar increase on fuel for cars and trucks.
- Another marijuana grow facility is scheduled to go before the Juneau Planning Commission on Tuesday. If approved, it would add to the growing number of licensed cultivators in the capital city.
- There is just under a thousand tons of herring left to catch in the Sitka sac roe herring fishery after the last opening on Saturday.
- "Suddenly everything turned white," one student told local media. A mountaineering training exercise had drawn students and teachers from high schools across the region.