– Wednesday at 8:00 – Watch the award winning feature-length film documentary about the Alaska Baseball League. Touching the Game Alaska looks at the history and major-league greats that once played in the 49th state and goes on the road with modern day players to explore the Alaska League today.
Read original article
- Photos from Monday's observances at Evergreen Cemetery and Warrior Park.
- It took Damon Stuebner eight years to make this documentary. It traces Storis’ journey from World War II to its long history in Alaska dating to 1948 when it came to Juneau.
- Hattie Keller says her 'Eskimo name' is Iviilik, but when asked about her ethnicity, she says she's Inupiaq instead of Eskimo.
- “We do not want to impact anyone’s drinking water in any way,” said Larry Burgess, BlueCrest's health, safety and environmental manager.