– Wednesday at 8:00 – Watch the award winning feature-length film documentary about the Alaska Baseball League. Touching the Game Alaska looks at the history and major-league greats that once played in the 49th state and goes on the road with modern day players to explore the Alaska League today.
Read original article
- Typical criminal cases go to local district attorneys for consideration. The head of the Office of Special Prosecutions wouldn't elaborate on why this case was in his office.
- A human leg and boot were pulled out of Gastineau Channel near Sandy Beach on Monday afternoon, according to a Juneau Police Department news release.
- A decades old debate is gaining traction over the stability of Sitka’s herring population.
- A trial date has been set for a 21-year-old Alaska man accused of fatally shooting his girlfriend when he tried to kill himself and the bullet struck the woman after passing through his head.