– Wednesday at 8:00 – Watch the award winning feature-length film documentary about the Alaska Baseball League. Touching the Game Alaska looks at the history and major-league greats that once played in the 49th state and goes on the road with modern day players to explore the Alaska League today.
Read original article
- Alaska State Troopers are reporting the presence of high levels of Fentanyl in what was suspected heroin seized in Quinhagak.
- Federal and state authorities followed up Wednesday's sentencing of former Bethel Police office Andrew Reid with a news conference in Anchorage.
- Root maggots, slugs and wooly bear caterpillars continue to be spotted in Juneau yards and gardens. Food Festival is Saturday, Aug. 26 at JACC.
- Both the ordinance that would have done away with the invocation and the one that would have replaced it with a moment of silence failed to advance to introduction after a 4-4 votes.