– Wednesday at 8:00 – Watch the award winning feature-length film documentary about the Alaska Baseball League. Touching the Game Alaska looks at the history and major-league greats that once played in the 49th state and goes on the road with modern day players to explore the Alaska League today.
Read original article
- A lot of eyes were on the U.S. House today, but, as Republican factions shuttled to the White House to negotiate, it was a day of waiting for most.
- Gov. Walker’s legislation creates a new definition for independent contractors that would determine whether employers have to pay to insure against on-the-job injuries.
- Gone are the days of throwing explosives from the air. AELP's avalanche crews trigger slides using a Daisybell, dangling about 150 feet from a helicopter. This is a cheaper -- and safer -- solution.
- Centrist and hard-line Republicans have come out against the Republican plan to replace the Affordable Care Act. If it fails, it would be a major defeat for President Trump and Speaker Ryan.