– Wednesday at 8:00 – Watch the award winning feature-length film documentary about the Alaska Baseball League. Touching the Game Alaska looks at the history and major-league greats that once played in the 49th state and goes on the road with modern day players to explore the Alaska League today.
Read original article
- Winds of that speed can uproot trees, knock branches down and damage property, including vessels and aircraft moored and tied down outdoors.
- The aurora borealis, more commonly known as the Northern Lights, were visible in much of Southeast Alaska late Wednesday and early Thursday. Share your Northern Lights photos with us.
- A man suspected in the robbery of a Best Western employee has been arrested. Keith Joseph Nelson Jr., 20, was arrested Wednesday night.
- Representatives of Ketchikan High School’s volleyball team came to the Ketchikan School Board on Wednesday with a long list of complaints, including gender bias, alleged violations of Title IX, and objectification of the athletes involved in volleyball.