– Wednesday at 8:00 – Watch the award winning feature-length film documentary about the Alaska Baseball League. Touching the Game Alaska looks at the history and major-league greats that once played in the 49th state and goes on the road with modern day players to explore the Alaska League today.
Read original article
- Alaska protesters are joining a national effort by Trump opponents who want Congress to act as a check on the president.
- Tim McLeod, AEL&P’s president, says the company thought heating with natural gas could save customers money but circumstances have changed.
- Senate President Pete Kelly said the plan in Senate Bill 70 will prevent spending from getting out of control. The Senate isn't including an income tax.
- Hilcorp recently informed state regulators that the company is unlikely to begin repairs on a gas leak in Cook Inlet until mid- to late March, according to a letter obtained by Alaska's Energy Desk through a public records request.