– Sunday at 7:00 p.m. – This documentary gives us a peek at a day in the life of Coast Guardsmen at Motor Lifeboat Station Golden Gate in San Francisco, the West Coast’s busiest search-and-rescue station. Experience 20-foot swells on a Coast Guard surfboat and meet the people who protect and save mariners off of the California coast.
Read original article
- President Trump will address a joint session of U.S. Congress at 5 p.m. Tuesday.
- Après-ski drinks are common in the Eaglecrest Ski Area parking lot. Now, the Eaglecrest board wants to license alcohol sales and earn a slice of the revenue.
- The investigation lasted for three years. Title IX is the federal law that outlaws discrimination against, or the exclusion of, any person from a federally funded education program or activity because of their sex or gender.
- Committee members who are part of the Republican minority caucus voted for deeper cuts.