– Sunday at 7:00 p.m. – This documentary gives us a peek at a day in the life of Coast Guardsmen at Motor Lifeboat Station Golden Gate in San Francisco, the West Coast’s busiest search-and-rescue station. Experience 20-foot swells on a Coast Guard surfboat and meet the people who protect and save mariners off of the California coast.
Read original article
- - Juneau firefighters remembered those who have made the ultimate sacrifice in the line of duty.
- - The skull belonged to a female Native American at least 40 years of age and likely dates to before the 1700s.
- October 4, 2015- Crayfish are originally from the Pacific Northwest and as with many invasive species, it’s anyone’s guess how they got to Kodiak.
- October 4, 2015- The expansion would offer a better and more reliable Internet connection throughout the YK Delta and much of Western Alaska.