– Sunday at 7:00 p.m. – This documentary gives us a peek at a day in the life of Coast Guardsmen at Motor Lifeboat Station Golden Gate in San Francisco, the West Coast’s busiest search-and-rescue station. Experience 20-foot swells on a Coast Guard surfboat and meet the people who protect and save mariners off of the California coast.
Read original article
- However, the Juneau Police Department continues to take anonymous drops in its lobby during regular business hours Monday through Friday.
- "Suffice to say Alaska, the massive state with such a small population, might have a bigger influence on the selection for the Republican nominee for the presidency, than you might think," said GOP Chairman Peter Goldberg.
- The first sighting of wood bison calves born in the wild could mean big changes in the ecosystem of western Alaska.
- The aspiring distiller behind Skagway Spirits hopes to open its doors this year, and to be bottling and fully open for business by next summer.