– Wednesday at 8:00 pm – He was convinced he’d discovered a novel philosophy – inspired by the history of Alaska, and centered around the concept of “the commons” that could show us how to balance development with preservation, satisfy our need for energy, and, he believed, even overcome poverty itself. Watch this interesting independent […]
Read original article
- The students studied 10 subject areas as they related to World War II. Their study materials included math, history, art and music. They competed against more than 130 students from 11 other high schools.
- The Trump administration hasn't taken action on its promises to protect religious liberties, which some see as opposing LGBTQ people. But some state legislatures are taking this as support.
- After minor surgeries, many dentists used to reflexively prescribe quick-acting opioids to relieve a patient's pain. Now they're learning to counsel patients about better, less addictive alternatives.
- Some Alaskans have another chance to sign up for health insurance under the Affordable Care Act. They're people who had a plan from Moda Health last year.