– Wednesday at 8:00 pm – He was convinced he’d discovered a novel philosophy – inspired by the history of Alaska, and centered around the concept of “the commons” that could show us how to balance development with preservation, satisfy our need for energy, and, he believed, even overcome poverty itself. Watch this interesting independent […]
Read original article
- Guitars, mandolins, ukuleles and banjos are common enough at folk festivals. But one Juneau teacher has made them the standard for his elementary students.
- Mt. Edgecumbe High School's wrestling team was recognized for completing a program meant to curb sexual abuse and assault.
- The Department of Public Safety counted the most sexual assault cases per capita in western Alaska during 2015.
- At the end of the 16-year transition, only 5 million feet of old growth will be provided for small sales and specialty products.