– Wednesday at 8:00 pm – He was convinced he’d discovered a novel philosophy – inspired by the history of Alaska, and centered around the concept of “the commons” that could show us how to balance development with preservation, satisfy our need for energy, and, he believed, even overcome poverty itself. Watch this interesting independent […]
Read original article
- AFN got its start in 1966. It focused on land claims for many years. Today, it also works in areas such subsistence, health, education, jobs and governance.
- The legislature that voters send to Juneau in January will be very different than the one that left in July.
- Wielechowski has been in the news this year for filing a lawsuit to keep Permanent Fund dividends whole.
- The Anchorage race between Republican Cathy Giessel and independent Vince Beltrami could help determine the balance of power in the state Senate, and how Alaska takes on its fiscal crisis.