– Tonight at 8:00 pm – Alaska Statehood! is the story of Alaskans’ fifty-year struggle for self government, taking on powerful national interests that were hauling away the Territory’s vast riches and leaving little for the well-being of its people. It’s an inspirational story of volunteerism and love of place that also shows how Democrats […]
Read original article
- It's been nearly a year since the City and Borough of Juneau demolished the Gastineau Apartments. Now the city is taking the owners to court to recoup some of the $1.4 million spent tearing it down.
- For decades, U.S. authorities have been preparing to prosecute one of the world's most feared drug traffickers. They say they are seeking a life sentence and $14 billion in forfeited drug proceeds.
- Donald Trump has completed an unlikely journey from real estate mogul to the 45th president of the United States.
- The Juneau Police Department says that under the proposed ordinance anyone caught camping downtown who refuses to move could be arrested for disorderly conduct – a jailable offense.