– Wednesday at 9:00 p.m. – America’s Wildest Refuge: Discovering the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge. Enjoy sweeping views of the Arctic Refuge, its wildlife and interviews with those who know it best. America’s Wildest Refuge is an ecological and historical portrait of a majestic place and those who have worked to protect it. Repeats Sunday […]
Read original article
- October 7, 2015- Kenneth Taylor signed up the first week and is anxiously waiting for his enrollment card.
- October 7, 2015- State transportation officials plan to take four of Alaska’s 11 ferries out of service next summer due to budget cuts.
- October 7, 2015- It’s not so much the thinning ice that will drive up ship traffic in the north. It’s the price of oil, says UAF professor Lawson Brigham.
- October 7, 2015- The Juneau Douglas Ice Association sponsored Treadwell Arena's first goalie camp of its kind this past weekend.