– Wednesday at 9:00 p.m. – America’s Wildest Refuge: Discovering the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge. Enjoy sweeping views of the Arctic Refuge, its wildlife and interviews with those who know it best. America’s Wildest Refuge is an ecological and historical portrait of a majestic place and those who have worked to protect it. Repeats Sunday […]
Read original article
- A nearly 400-year-old book sits in the Alaska State Library. But it's not any old book, it's the First Folio, the first written copy of Shakespeare's work.
- A whale-watching tour saw more than just whales Wednesday, after helping save a deer from drowning in the ocean.
- There’s a long history of rural legislators joining majority caucuses, regardless of the party.
- People with drug felonies can now apply for food stamps in Alaska.