– Wednesday at 9:00 p.m. – America’s Wildest Refuge: Discovering the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge. Enjoy sweeping views of the Arctic Refuge, its wildlife and interviews with those who know it best. America’s Wildest Refuge is an ecological and historical portrait of a majestic place and those who have worked to protect it. Repeats Sunday […]
Read original article
- It’s costing 14 percent more to take the ferry to and from the Lower 48. The higher fare is part of another round of tariff increases aimed at boosting income and equalizing rates across all routes.
- Senate Bill 91 is one of the most hotly debated bills of the session.
- "A one candidate shift I don’t think it’ll make a difference. But five? That could make a difference," said GOP chairman Peter Goldberg regarding Donald Trump's delegate count.
- When the second phase of the project is complete next year, Skagway, Juneau and Ketchikan will all be able to accommodate four Panamax ships at once.