– Wednesday at 9:00 pm – ECHOES OF CREATION is a unique visual and aural experience through the exquisite beauty of Alaska, California and the Pacific Northwest. The film allows you to feel the mystery of an aurora borealis and hear the wisdom of three-thousand year old sequoias. Experience the miracle, marvel and wonder of […]
Read original article
- Juneau police reported five people injured in a four-vehicle accident on Egan Drive at Fred Meyer.
- A state economist said the oil and gas industry is shrinking fast, but it could bottom out soon.
- Tlingit battle helmets were designed to inspire fear. The thick, wooden head armor carried imagery of strong warriors, fierce animals or revered ancestors.
- After loss of tax credit payments from the state and construction delays, a Cook Inlet oil company asks for help.