– Wednesday at 9:00 pm – ECHOES OF CREATION is a unique visual and aural experience through the exquisite beauty of Alaska, California and the Pacific Northwest. The film allows you to feel the mystery of an aurora borealis and hear the wisdom of three-thousand year old sequoias. Experience the miracle, marvel and wonder of […]
Read original article
- Dan Henry agreed to pay more than $600,000 in restitution and serve up to two years in federal prison.
- Alaska Airlines use of the phrase "Meet our Eskimo" in its rebranding campaign has sparked a controversy and new conversation about what “Eskimo” means to Alaska Natives.
- The offer is the latest salvo in a battle between lawmakers, developers and lawyers over the price legislators agreed to for the building in 2013 during a very different fiscal climate.
- The city thinks Hecla's Greens Creek mine may be responsible. The mine says its discharges in the area meet state requirements.