– Wednesday at 9:00 pm – ECHOES OF CREATION is a unique visual and aural experience through the exquisite beauty of Alaska, California and the Pacific Northwest. The film allows you to feel the mystery of an aurora borealis and hear the wisdom of three-thousand year old sequoias. Experience the miracle, marvel and wonder of […]
Read original article
- Skagway School went through a restructuring this year. An influx in students enabled the school to create single-grade classrooms in the elementary school, increase Spanish and music classes, and start an accelerated learning program. It also opened space for three new teachers.
- El Nino has transitioned to below normal sea surface temperatures in the mid-latitude Pacific. If that persists, then the condition known as La Nina, typically results in a colder than normal winter for Alaska.
- The Alaska Mental Health Trust took its first step toward logging Ketchikan’s iconic Deer Mountain, along with a parcel in Petersburg.
- Two German sisters got a true Alaska experience through summer Rotary exchange.