– Wednesday at 9:00 pm – ECHOES OF CREATION is a unique visual and aural experience through the exquisite beauty of Alaska, California and the Pacific Northwest. The film allows you to feel the mystery of an aurora borealis and hear the wisdom of three-thousand year old sequoias. Experience the miracle, marvel and wonder of […]
Read original article
- Roughly 16,000 pounds of chum spilled onto Egan Drive Monday afternoon. Declared unsafe for consumption, the fish have been destroyed.
- Juneau residents met Sunday to discuss race relations and ways to prevent racial violence.
- The state's Palmer Correctional Facility is slated to close. It's a money-saving measure called for by Gov. Bill Walker.
- Metlakatla Democratic National Convention delegate Gavin Hudson campaigned for Bernie Sanders. But he's in Hillary Clinton's camp now.