– Wednesdays at 8:00 pm – This week hear about the constitutional convention, the newspaper business, Ernest Gruening, statehood and more… from George Sundborg on Alaska Statehood Pioneers: In Their Own Words. Repeats on Sunday at 7:00 pm.
Read original article
- Legislators are considering a special audit of the Alaska Mental Health Trust and how the trustees are investing its money.
- Cynthia Franklin, who helped guide Alaska's work in setting up the state's legal marijuana industry, is resigning as director of the Alcohol and Marijuana Control Office.
- An online controversy spread to the halls of city government in Anchorage on Tuesday, with accusations flying about fake news, liberal media bias and a militant Islamic training camp in Wasilla that does not exist.
- Former Sen. John Glenn has died at 95. After a career as a Marine pilot, Glenn was chosen as an astronaut. He was the third American in space.