– Wednesdays at 8:00 pm – This week hear about the constitutional convention, the newspaper business, Ernest Gruening, statehood and more… from George Sundborg on Alaska Statehood Pioneers: In Their Own Words. Repeats on Sunday at 7:00 pm.
Read original article
- Influential tribal leader Ed Thomas received an Honorary Doctorate of Laws from the University of Alaska Southeast on Sunday.
- One animal's dinner plans caused a car crash in Ketchikan.
- You have to cheer as loudly for other teams as you do for your own.
- The Alaska Department of Transportation is planning a $6 million ferry dock refurbishment that would ideally happen this winter. The project would take the dock out of commission for a few months, which DOT says could leave Skagway without marine highway service.