– Monday at 9:00 pm – From the gushing geysers of Giant, to the plutonium-powered time machines of Back to the Future, Hollywood has entertained us with unforgettable, often iconic images of energy. Whether intentional or not, films frequently serve as a snapshot of society, capturing sentiments of each time period. Using film clips as […]
Read original article
- Alaska Division of Homeland Security and the Juneau Local Emergency Planning Committee hosted the event featuring earthquake simulator located in downtown Juneau.
- Lindemuth said social clubs are like any other place of business where marijuana consumption is not allowed by law.
- Nine communities around the state broke daily high temperature records Tuesday, including Kenai at 71 degrees, Bethel at 72 degrees and Anchorage at 74.
- Want to learn Tlingit? Sealaska Heritage Institute recently released two apps for just that.