– Monday at 9:00 pm – From the gushing geysers of Giant, to the plutonium-powered time machines of Back to the Future, Hollywood has entertained us with unforgettable, often iconic images of energy. Whether intentional or not, films frequently serve as a snapshot of society, capturing sentiments of each time period. Using film clips as […]
Read original article
- It’s not clear how Gov. Bill Walker will respond to a spending plan that doesn’t address Alaska’s longterm state fiscal imbalance.
- Now, she’s trying to ignore the negative reactions to her involvement in the track meet and focus on the support she’s gotten. And she wants to share that message with people in similar situations.
- For decades, the Bristol Bay Borough School District has relied on a unique form of pupil transportation; a daily air charter brings students in the village of South Naknek to the north side of the river to attend school in Naknek.
- Around the country, houses, schools and shopping centers are being built on old oil and gas fields — and hidden underground are millions of abandoned wells that are not monitored for leaks.