– Tuesday at 8:00 pm – Defending the Homeland: Native Americans in the Armed Forces examines the military service of Native Americans, dating back to the Revolutionary War. The documentary Includes the emotional battles they face overseas as warriors and at home as veterans.
Read original article
- The bill is part of a national trend targeting what’s known as “civil asset forfeiture.”
- To readers 40 years later, John McPhee's 1977 book about Alaska "Coming into the Country" is still relevant and still popular.
- Matt Lillard starts work at Mad River Glen in March.
- Gov. Bill Walker signed an administrative order in early 2015, creating a mariculture task force in hopes of boosting aquatic farming and fisheries. The task force has been examining all areas of the mariculture industry and will present a comprehensive plan to Walker in 2018. The 11-member panel has split its resources into five advisory committees over the past year.