– Tuesday at 8:00 pm – Defending the Homeland: Native Americans in the Armed Forces examines the military service of Native Americans, dating back to the Revolutionary War. The documentary Includes the emotional battles they face overseas as warriors and at home as veterans.
Read original article
- Kotzebue residents disagree with decision to open sport hunting on Western Arctic Caribou.
- Juneau's housing market is difficult for everyone, including senior citizens. A Seattle-based company hopes it'll be the solution to a historical problem.
- UAF's Peter Delamere is part of the New Horizons science team that had three papers published on their latest research.
- A nearly 400-year-old book sits in the Alaska State Library. But it's not any old book, it's the First Folio, the first written copy of Shakespeare's work.