– Friday at 8:00 pm – An Evening at Egan Lecture with author Ross Coen. What the test run of an ice-breaking tanker in the Northwest Passage tells about the impracticality of moving crude oil by ice breaking ships. The 1968 voyage of the Manhattan provides an important historical reference point for marine traffic and […]
Read original article
- The Juneau Crime Line is offering a reward for tips in a nearly 6-month-old report of an attempted kidnapping.
- After months of mixed signals, Gov. Bill Walker's administration and the state's three current partners - ExxonMobil, BP and ConocoPhillips -- told lawmakers this week that the state will take the lead on the megaproject as soon as this fall.
- Company seeks to shut down state subpoenas in federal court
- Alaska State Troopers are reporting the presence of high levels of Fentanyl in what was suspected heroin seized in Quinhagak.