– Friday at 8:00 pm – An Evening at Egan Lecture with author Ross Coen. What the test run of an ice-breaking tanker in the Northwest Passage tells about the impracticality of moving crude oil by ice breaking ships. The 1968 voyage of the Manhattan provides an important historical reference point for marine traffic and […]
Read original article
- At the end of the 16-year transition, only 5 million feet of old growth will be provided for small sales and specialty products.
- For 64-year-old Harry Lincoln, a subsistence hunter from Tununak, this isn’t a case of the president imposing his will on distant seas.
- Kevin Trask is on the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement's most wanted list.
- Congress is calling for 16,000 more soldiers, compared to President Obama’s request. Service members will see their pay go up 2.1 percent.