– Friday at 8:00 pm – An Evening at Egan Lecture with author Ross Coen. What the test run of an ice-breaking tanker in the Northwest Passage tells about the impracticality of moving crude oil by ice breaking ships. The 1968 voyage of the Manhattan provides an important historical reference point for marine traffic and […]
Read original article
- “All of my red flags are waving at the moment,” said Alaska Mental Health Trust Authority board member Jerome Selby.
- Samuel Moore voted for Mitt Romney, John McCain and George W. Bush. But, he says, he can’t support Donald Trump.
- Smith wasn't doing interviews, but she issued a statement saying she was speaking up to set an example of truth-telling for her children and in hopes of ending the pervasiveness of sexual misconduct.
- Outgoing Juneau District Court Judge Keith Levy says he'll spend time with his eight grandchildren, work as a fill-in judge when needed and help mediate marriage dissolution cases.