– Wednesday at 9:00 pm – Since Peter Buschmann founded the community that bears his name a century ago, Petersburg has been purely and simply a fishing town. Buschmann’s cannery ventures collapsed during the robber baron era of frontier capitalism, but the town referred to as Alaska’s little Norway continues to thrive with an economy […]
Read original article
- The device consisted of a seal bomb and other homemade explosive materials, a police spokeswoman said.
- The American Civil Liberties Union of Alaska wrote to the Kenai Peninsula Borough Assembly on Oct. 20, warning them their new invocation policy is unconstitutional.
- After AFN was founded, it focused on talks that led to the Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act of 1971.
- KTOO's Matt Miller watches over a fledgling eagle stranded in his backyard.