– Wednesday at 9:00 pm – Since Peter Buschmann founded the community that bears his name a century ago, Petersburg has been purely and simply a fishing town. Buschmann’s cannery ventures collapsed during the robber baron era of frontier capitalism, but the town referred to as Alaska’s little Norway continues to thrive with an economy […]
Read original article
- As stock markets suffer, Alaskans consider UK referendum vote impacts.
- Southeast Alaska Laboratories LLC is the first company to apply for city permit and state license to test marijuana in Juneau.
- Superior Court Judge Frank Pfiffner concluded that the House can’t step in for the Legislative Council in appealing the lawsuit.
- Juneau Community Charter School enrollment levels mean the school won't lose up to $308,000 in funding.