– Tuesday at 8:00 pm – North Pole Promise is the story of two American explorers and their secret legacy left behind at the North Pole 100 years ago. Admiral Robert E. Peary, and his associate Matthew Henson both fathered sons with Greenlandic Inuit (Eskimo) women during their attempts to reach the North Pole in […]
Read original article
- Senate President Pete Kelly said he plans to hold votes on the nominees before the legislative session ends.
- Trump's plans to consider scaling back national monuments likely won’t affect Alaska, but the president still gave a shout out to the state in his speech.
- By the end of the century, researchers predict climate change could displace millions of people across the country. As policymakers start to grapple with that reality, there's a specific phrase making the rounds: "managed retreat."
- The U.S. Coast Guard has cleaned up controversial graffiti that was found spray-painted on a World War II bunker in Unalaska last month.