– Weeknights at 6:30 p.m. – Watch this informative nightly newscast from NHK-Japan. BBC World News precedes and follows Newsline each weeknight on 360 North.
Read original article
- Between decommissioned defense sites and contaminated currents, the Bering Strait Region is particularly vulnerable to toxic pollution.
- The Tlingit-Haida Central Council, Southeast Alaska’s largest tribal organization, wants to expand its programs through profits from a business it’s buying.
- But in some cases, like the Kensington Mine, it’s too late.
- While “Annapurna” officially opens Friday at Perseverance Theatre, you can catch pay-as-you-can previews Wednesday and Thursday at 7:30 p.m.