– Tuesday at 8:00 pm – The PREMIERE of part three in the Alaska College Track series shows the challenges faced by rural Alaska Native students on their path toward graduation as they balance cultural obligations with work and school. The half hour television documentary starts at 8:00 and will be followed at 8:30 by […]
Read original article
- A nearly 400-year-old book sits in the Alaska State Library. But it's not any old book, it's the First Folio, the first written copy of Shakespeare's work.
- A whale-watching tour saw more than just whales Wednesday, after helping save a deer from drowning in the ocean.
- There’s a long history of rural legislators joining majority caucuses, regardless of the party.
- People with drug felonies can now apply for food stamps in Alaska.