– Tuesday at 8:00 pm – The PREMIERE of part three in the Alaska College Track series shows the challenges faced by rural Alaska Native students on their path toward graduation as they balance cultural obligations with work and school. The half hour television documentary starts at 8:00 and will be followed at 8:30 by […]
Read original article
- A lot of eyes were on the U.S. House today, but, as Republican factions shuttled to the White House to negotiate, it was a day of waiting for most.
- Gov. Walker’s legislation creates a new definition for independent contractors that would determine whether employers have to pay to insure against on-the-job injuries.
- Gone are the days of throwing explosives from the air. AELP's avalanche crews trigger slides using a Daisybell, dangling about 150 feet from a helicopter. This is a cheaper -- and safer -- solution.
- Centrist and hard-line Republicans have come out against the Republican plan to replace the Affordable Care Act. If it fails, it would be a major defeat for President Trump and Speaker Ryan.