– Tuesday at 8:00 pm – The PREMIERE of part three in the Alaska College Track series shows the challenges faced by rural Alaska Native students on their path toward graduation as they balance cultural obligations with work and school. The half hour television documentary starts at 8:00 and will be followed at 8:30 by […]
Read original article
- Walker’s pay freeze bills would affect employees of the executive and legislative branches, as well as the University of Alaska who are not covered by union contracts.
- Boosters of the road say they remain committed to pushing for better Juneau access. The proposed resolution will be a test of the Juneau Assembly's support for the politically divisive project.
- It's been nearly a year since the City and Borough of Juneau demolished the Gastineau Apartments. Now the city is taking the owners to court to recoup some of the $1.4 million spent tearing it down.
- For decades, U.S. authorities have been preparing to prosecute one of the world's most feared drug traffickers. They say they are seeking a life sentence and $14 billion in forfeited drug proceeds.