– Tuesday at 8:00 pm – The PREMIERE of part three in the Alaska College Track series shows the challenges faced by rural Alaska Native students on their path toward graduation as they balance cultural obligations with work and school. The half hour television documentary starts at 8:00 and will be followed at 8:30 by […]
Read original article
- At the end of the 16-year transition, only 5 million feet of old growth will be provided for small sales and specialty products.
- For 64-year-old Harry Lincoln, a subsistence hunter from Tununak, this isn’t a case of the president imposing his will on distant seas.
- Kevin Trask is on the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement's most wanted list.
- Congress is calling for 16,000 more soldiers, compared to President Obama’s request. Service members will see their pay go up 2.1 percent.