– Tuesday at 8:00 pm – The PREMIERE of part three in the Alaska College Track series shows the challenges faced by rural Alaska Native students on their path toward graduation as they balance cultural obligations with work and school. The half hour television documentary starts at 8:00 and will be followed at 8:30 by […]
Read original article
- The Juneau Assembly outlawed certain marijuana refining methods for personal use Monday night in a 5-3 vote.
- The Alaska Native Science and Engineering Program has proposed turning the 70-year-old boarding school into an accelerated high school. Some members of the Edgecumbe community aren't happy about that.
- Nora Edith Thomas is charged with two counts of second degree murder for the death of Christopher Kenney.
- The House passed a resolution that limits committees to working on bills that raise or spend state revenue. House Democrats raised concerns that the rule change would reduce transparency.