– Tonight at 8:00 pm – The PREMIERE of part three in the Alaska College Track series shows the challenges faced by rural Alaska Native students on their path toward graduation as they balance cultural obligations with work and school. The half hour television documentary starts at 8:00 and will be followed at 8:30 by […]
Read original article
- Kotzebue residents disagree with decision to open sport hunting on Western Arctic Caribou.
- Juneau's housing market is difficult for everyone, including senior citizens. A Seattle-based company hopes it'll be the solution to a historical problem.
- UAF's Peter Delamere is part of the New Horizons science team that had three papers published on their latest research.
- A nearly 400-year-old book sits in the Alaska State Library. But it's not any old book, it's the First Folio, the first written copy of Shakespeare's work.