– Tonight at 8:00 pm – The PREMIERE of part three in the Alaska College Track series shows the challenges faced by rural Alaska Native students on their path toward graduation as they balance cultural obligations with work and school. The half hour television documentary starts at 8:00 and will be followed at 8:30 by […]
Read original article
- According to a U.S. Commerce Department report, Canadian exports of softwood lumber to the United States in 2016 were valued at $5.6 billion.
- Prior to the discovery of the spear-tip, it was thought that human habitation on the islands dated back only 2,500 years.
- The U.S. has relied on legislation from 2001 to justify its use of force against ISIS. But a bipartisan group of representatives say it's outdated, and argue it's time for a debate.
- The agency will scale back its collection of "about" data, messages that are not only traveling to and from a foreign target, but those that mention one.