– Tonight at 8:00 pm – The PREMIERE of part three in the Alaska College Track series shows the challenges faced by rural Alaska Native students on their path toward graduation as they balance cultural obligations with work and school. The half hour television documentary starts at 8:00 and will be followed at 8:30 by […]
Read original article
- October 9, 2015- With just two weeks to go before the special session, state lawmakers have yet to see the natural gas legislation they’ll be discussing – Gov. Bill Walker hasn’t released it.
- October 9, 2015- “I mean I’m not deaf, so I realize it’s pretty funny to listen to," said Mary Maley. "I'm kind of famous as a tour guide for being sort of loud, yelling over engines and having the ability to do that on tour."
- - Anna Lance, 17, says most of the poems she submitted for the competition are about loving Alaska yet wanting to leave.
- October 9, 2015- Alaska Congressman Don Young sponsored the bill and said it would encourage resource development on Indian land by expediting permits and limiting legal challenges.