– Tonight at 8:00 pm – The PREMIERE of part three in the Alaska College Track series shows the challenges faced by rural Alaska Native students on their path toward graduation as they balance cultural obligations with work and school. The half hour television documentary starts at 8:00 and will be followed at 8:30 by […]
Read original article
- The partnerships are racing to clean up as much of the stuff as possible by 2020 when federal funding for the projects is scheduled to run out.
- Some Republicans in Congress say they could partly fix the federal health law by again separating people who buy insurance into two categories — sick and healthy. Critics say it won't save money.
- A federal appeals court ruled that part of the state's "Docs vs. Glocks" law limiting what doctors can ask patients about guns in the home violates the First Amendment right to free speech.
- The Washington-based political strategist has worked on several Alaska campaigns could be in line to be President Donald Trump's communications director. The Wall Street Journal and other national news outlets are reporting that Mike Dubke is about to be named to the post.