– Tonight at 8:00 pm – The PREMIERE of part three in the Alaska College Track series shows the challenges faced by rural Alaska Native students on their path toward graduation as they balance cultural obligations with work and school. The half hour television documentary starts at 8:00 and will be followed at 8:30 by […]
Read original article
- A federal agency wants to create a committee to bridge the gap between federal housing programs and Native communities.
- If the Two Spirit Pride reception affirmed safety and acceptance, Orlando violently asserted an opposite claim: that being gay in America is still dangerous.
- More money earned could mean less money overall when public assistance programs get cut off.
- A Skagway business owner and her employee are scheduled to go to trial for allegedly misrepresenting Alaska Native-produced goods. In the spring, both pleaded not guilty to the federal misdemeanor charges against them.