– Thursdays at 9:30 pm – The Aviators is on each Thursday night at 9:30. Watch the series that is designed for those who love airplanes, the sky or love to fly.
Read original article
- It’s costing 14 percent more to take the ferry to and from the Lower 48. The higher fare is part of another round of tariff increases aimed at boosting income and equalizing rates across all routes.
- Senate Bill 91 is one of the most hotly debated bills of the session.
- "A one candidate shift I don’t think it’ll make a difference. But five? That could make a difference," said GOP chairman Peter Goldberg regarding Donald Trump's delegate count.
- When the second phase of the project is complete next year, Skagway, Juneau and Ketchikan will all be able to accommodate four Panamax ships at once.