– Sunday at 8:00 p.m. – This is the first broadcast of this new documentary created to help celebrate the 50th anniversary of our state ferry system. Get in on this “preview” for Alaskans before the program is distributed to public television stations across the country. Find out a LOT more and watch a trailer […]
Read original article
- October 8, 2015- The remnants of Hurricane Oho will bring high winds and heavy rains to southern and central Southeast Alaska on Friday.
- October 8, 2015- The governor acknowledges it will be a challenge, but it was important for him to get his plan on the administration's radar.
- October 8, 2015- Alaska gets close to 2 million visitors a year. More and more of them are visiting the Arctic Circle and beyond.
- October 8, 2015- After retiring from a 30-year career as an English and language arts teacher, guitar player George Gress has become a guitar maker.