– Sunday at 8:00 p.m. – This is the first broadcast of this new documentary created to help celebrate the 50th anniversary of our state ferry system. Get in on this “preview” for Alaskans before the program is distributed to public television stations across the country. Find out a LOT more and watch a trailer […]
Read original article
- Legislators are considering a special audit of the Alaska Mental Health Trust and how the trustees are investing its money.
- Cynthia Franklin, who helped guide Alaska's work in setting up the state's legal marijuana industry, is resigning as director of the Alcohol and Marijuana Control Office.
- An online controversy spread to the halls of city government in Anchorage on Tuesday, with accusations flying about fake news, liberal media bias and a militant Islamic training camp in Wasilla that does not exist.
- Former Sen. John Glenn has died at 95. After a career as a Marine pilot, Glenn was chosen as an astronaut. He was the third American in space.