– Sunday at 8:00 p.m. – This is the first broadcast of this new documentary created to help celebrate the 50th anniversary of our state ferry system. Get in on this “preview” for Alaskans before the program is distributed to public television stations across the country. Find out a LOT more and watch a trailer […]
Read original article
- The council turned to the Wells Fargo building after Gov. Bill Walker threatened to veto $32.5 million the council planned to spend to buy the Anchorage Legislative Information Office.
- Those seeking to cultivate commercial marijuana will have to apply for the $250 license, in addition to state’s.
- Influential tribal leader Ed Thomas received an Honorary Doctorate of Laws from the University of Alaska Southeast on Sunday.
- One animal's dinner plans caused a car crash in Ketchikan.