– Sunday at 8:00 p.m. – This is the first broadcast of this new documentary created to help celebrate the 50th anniversary of our state ferry system. Get in on this “preview” for Alaskans before the program is distributed to public television stations across the country. Find out a LOT more and watch a trailer […]
Read original article
- The Juneau Assembly outlawed certain marijuana refining methods for personal use Monday night in a 5-3 vote.
- The Alaska Native Science and Engineering Program has proposed turning the 70-year-old boarding school into an accelerated high school. Some members of the Edgecumbe community aren't happy about that.
- Nora Edith Thomas is charged with two counts of second degree murder for the death of Christopher Kenney.
- The House passed a resolution that limits committees to working on bills that raise or spend state revenue. House Democrats raised concerns that the rule change would reduce transparency.