– Tuesday at 8:00 pm – One family, alone in the Brooks Range for 14 Months. A true Alaska documentary, “Arctic Son” describes their adventures. Author Jeanie Aspen, daughter of Alaskan adventurers Constance and Bud Helmericks, sets out with her husband, Tom, their 6-year-old son, Luke, and friend Laurie for fourteen months alone in Alaska’s […]
Read original article
- A federal agency wants to create a committee to bridge the gap between federal housing programs and Native communities.
- If the Two Spirit Pride reception affirmed safety and acceptance, Orlando violently asserted an opposite claim: that being gay in America is still dangerous.
- More money earned could mean less money overall when public assistance programs get cut off.
- A Skagway business owner and her employee are scheduled to go to trial for allegedly misrepresenting Alaska Native-produced goods. In the spring, both pleaded not guilty to the federal misdemeanor charges against them.