– Tuesday at 8:00 pm – One family, alone in the Brooks Range for 14 Months. A true Alaska documentary, “Arctic Son” describes their adventures. Author Jeanie Aspen, daughter of Alaskan adventurers Constance and Bud Helmericks, sets out with her husband, Tom, their 6-year-old son, Luke, and friend Laurie for fourteen months alone in Alaska’s […]
Read original article
- The commission will make a decision within 10 days. In the meantime, Henry has just about a week before he must report to federal prison to serve a year-long sentence for his failure to file income taxes.
- The billionaire husband of Alaska Dispatch News owner Alice Rogoff now has his own prime-time television talk show.
- While Walker’s administration has the authority to issue the bonds, the legislature would have to appropriate money to pay them off.
- In 1997, a Chugiak man filed a discrimination complaint against the airport. The investigation into the complaint took five years. Unhappy with its findings, he asked the state ombudsman's office to take a second look. More than a decade later, he's still waiting for an answer.