– Tuesday at 8:00 pm – One family, alone in the Brooks Range for 14 Months. A true Alaska documentary, “Arctic Son” describes their adventures. Author Jeanie Aspen, daughter of Alaskan adventurers Constance and Bud Helmericks, sets out with her husband, Tom, their 6-year-old son, Luke, and friend Laurie for fourteen months alone in Alaska’s […]
Read original article
- The Government Finance Officers Association says these bonds involve considerable investment risk.
- Meet the stars of Femme Fatale, Juneau's annual drag fundraiser for the Alaskan Aids Assistance Association.
- Norton Gregory is running for Juneau Assembly in the upcoming municipal election.
- Alaska’s largest ferry will be down for repairs longer than expected. Another ship will fill in, but it’s smaller and some travelers will have to make other arrangements.