– Tuesday at 8:00 pm – One family, alone in the Brooks Range for 14 Months. A true Alaska documentary, “Arctic Son” describes their adventures. Author Jeanie Aspen, daughter of Alaskan adventurers Constance and Bud Helmericks, sets out with her husband, Tom, their 6-year-old son, Luke, and friend Laurie for fourteen months alone in Alaska’s […]
Read original article
- Juneau School District officials believe they can help kids struggling in the classroom by adopting a strategy that monitors their performances over time.
- Canadian timber company refuses to do business in Haines after the Haines Borough demanded the company pay a sales tax.
- Homeless shelters are being filled beyond capacity as more people get pushed out of homeless camps towards social services.
- Authorities re-routed traffic on Egan drive for a half hour after a two-vehicle collision Saturday.