– Thursdays at 8:30 pm – From the vault of the Alaska Film Archives at the University of Alaska’s Rasmuson Library, we get to learn about ourselves and our state from historical television program from earlier days.
Read original article
- Now, to avoid a second year of mass layoff notices to state workers and another government shutdown scare, the pressure is on lawmakers to take the negotiated deal as-is.
- The U.S. Forest Service wants tourists to take in the dramatic views, but also consider why the glacier is shrinking.
- Photos from Monday's observances at Evergreen Cemetery and Warrior Park.
- It took Damon Stuebner eight years to make this documentary. It traces Storis’ journey from World War II to its long history in Alaska dating to 1948 when it came to Juneau.