– Saturday at 8:00 pm – You were expecting Heidi Klum and Tim Gunn? Join Shona Strauser and Andy Kline, co-hosts of this years Wearable Art 2013 extravaganza. This event was recorded on Saturday, February 9 in Juneau’s Centennial Hall. Wearable Art is a production of the Juneau Arts and Humanities Council and 360 North. […]
Read original article
- Two months after Pearl Harbor, President Franklin Delano Roosevelt signed the executive order that paved the way for Japanese-American internment. Decades later, those dark days resonate.
- A month into his presidency, President Trump sounded like candidate Trump at a boisterous rally in Melbourne, Fla.
- Iraqi forces, which have largely cleared ISIS militants from the eastern half of the city, launched operations Sunday to reclaim the rest of Mosul, where commanders expect an even tougher fight.
- The partnerships are racing to clean up as much of the stuff as possible by 2020 when federal funding for the projects is scheduled to run out.