– Saturday at 8:00 pm – You were expecting Heidi Klum and Tim Gunn? Join Shona Strauser and Andy Kline, co-hosts of this years Wearable Art 2013 extravaganza. This event was recorded on Saturday, February 9 in Juneau’s Centennial Hall. Wearable Art is a production of the Juneau Arts and Humanities Council and 360 North. […]
Read original article
- Southeast’s largest tribal organization will soon be able to offer an alternative to the court system for some criminal cases.
- Joe Nelson of Juneau said many in the delegation felt strongly that the position should be filled by a tribal representative.
- The Presbyterian Church officially apologized to indigenous people across the country during a gathering of Alaska Native people this weekend. For decades the church took part in the forced removal of children from their homes and families.
- Polls show the presidential race is unusually tight in Alaska. Juneau residents attending two election events shared their opinions on the polls and the candidates.