– Saturday at 8:00 pm – You were expecting Heidi Klum and Tim Gunn? Join Shona Strauser and Andy Kline, co-hosts of this years Wearable Art 2013 extravaganza. This event was recorded on Saturday, February 9 in Juneau’s Centennial Hall. Wearable Art is a production of the Juneau Arts and Humanities Council and 360 North. […]
Read original article
- The Gunnuk Creek hatchery closed in 2014 owing around 22 million dollars to the state of Alaska. The state foreclosed on that debt and put the facility up for sale.
- The former Sitka mayor Marko Dapcevich has included the current mayor Matt Hunter and municipal administrator Mark Gorman in a lawsuit that claims they violated the city charter.
- With just a few days left until Friday's deadline, members of the House and Senate agreed on a new spending package to keep the government open through Sept. 30, NPR's Susan Davis confirms.
- On his 100th day in office, President Trump opted to hold a "Make America Great Again" rally instead of attending the annual White House Correspondents' Association dinner in Washington.