– Sunday at 8:00 pm – As captain of a U.S. Marine Revenue cutter, Captain Michael Healy stood for law and order along the treacherous 30,000-mile coast of the Alaska territory. From San Francisco’s Barbary Coast to the Arctic, sailors swapped stories of “Hell-Roaring Mike Healy.” The man who skippered the U.S. cutter called Bear […]
Read original article
- As stock markets suffer, Alaskans consider UK referendum vote impacts.
- Southeast Alaska Laboratories LLC is the first company to apply for city permit and state license to test marijuana in Juneau.
- Superior Court Judge Frank Pfiffner concluded that the House can’t step in for the Legislative Council in appealing the lawsuit.
- Juneau Community Charter School enrollment levels mean the school won't lose up to $308,000 in funding.