– Monday at 8:00 pm – Learn about the impact that food allergies can have on mental and emotional well-being and the strength people get from peer support during recovery from mental illness and substance abuse. This event is a special presentation of the National Alliance on Mental Illness, Juneau in collaboration with 360 North. […]
Read original article
- Friday is likely to be the first time uniformed Juneau police officers have marched in their sister city's Canada Day parade.
- The Missile Defense Agency announced Thursday a contract with the state-run launch facility that could be worth as much as $80 million over the next six years.
- An ordinance that would have removed the invocation, or prayer, from the start of Kenai Assembly meetings proved to be such a hot topic that it was dropped before even being officially taken up.
- The Muslim holy month of Ramadan, when Muslims fast from sun up until sun down, is drawing to a close.