– Monday at 8:00 pm – Learn about the impact that food allergies can have on mental and emotional well-being and the strength people get from peer support during recovery from mental illness and substance abuse. This event is a special presentation of the National Alliance on Mental Illness, Juneau in collaboration with 360 North. […]
Read original article
- Juneau's housing market is difficult for everyone, including senior citizens. A Seattle-based company hopes it'll be the solution to a historical problem.
- This year's sockeye run in the Stikine River is better than expected.
- UAF's Peter Delamere is part of the New Horizons science team that had three papers published on their latest research.
- A nearly 400-year-old book sits in the Alaska State Library. But it's not any old book, it's the First Folio, the first written copy of Shakespeare's work.