– Monday at 8:00 pm – Learn about the impact that food allergies can have on mental and emotional well-being and the strength people get from peer support during recovery from mental illness and substance abuse. This event is a special presentation of the National Alliance on Mental Illness, Juneau in collaboration with 360 North. […]
Read original article
- Legislators are considering a special audit of the Alaska Mental Health Trust and how the trustees are investing its money.
- Cynthia Franklin, who helped guide Alaska's work in setting up the state's legal marijuana industry, is resigning as director of the Alcohol and Marijuana Control Office.
- An online controversy spread to the halls of city government in Anchorage on Tuesday, with accusations flying about fake news, liberal media bias and a militant Islamic training camp in Wasilla that does not exist.
- Former Sen. John Glenn has died at 95. After a career as a Marine pilot, Glenn was chosen as an astronaut. He was the third American in space.