– Coming soon – We’ve teamed up with the Alaska Small Business Development Center (AKSBDC) to make their beginning workshop available to you on 360 North. Starting on January 26, their Starting a Business workshop will be available on 360 North television and on the web.
Current scheduled broadcast times are:
January 26, Saturday @ 10:00 am
January 27, Sunday @ 1:00 pm
February 2, Saturday @ 10:00 am
February 3, Sunday @ 1:00 pm
February 10, Sunday @ 10:00 pm
February 15, Friday @ 8:00 pm
February 16, Saturday @ 4:00 am
February 17, Sunday @ 1:00 pm
You are invited to watch, learn and inquire about business counseling and other information offered by the Alaska Small Business Development Center.
Read original article
- Alaska Airlines pilots have reached a breaking point in negotiations with the company, and now have plans to picket outside Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport. The pilots plan to picket starting at 1 p.m. Monday outside the airport in Anchorage.
- Jenkins was taking a practice run through the class four rapids when a bystander filming the event, noticed another participant, Daniel Hartung, 64, of Indian Valley, flipped out of his kayak and became pinned under a log.
- The Tazlina is the first of two new Alaska Class ferries that the Ketchikan Vigor Alaska shipyard is building for the state. Its two halves are complete and welded together, and shipyard workers are busy getting interior spaces done.
- The Alaska Marine Highway is taking reservations for October through April sailings. The schedule changed so the Matanuska can get new engines.