– Coming soon – We’ve teamed up with the Alaska Small Business Development Center (AKSBDC) to make their beginning workshop available to you on 360 North. Starting on January 26, their Starting a Business workshop will be available on 360 North television and on the web.
Current scheduled broadcast times are:
January 26, Saturday @ 10:00 am
January 27, Sunday @ 1:00 pm
February 2, Saturday @ 10:00 am
February 3, Sunday @ 1:00 pm
February 10, Sunday @ 10:00 pm
February 15, Friday @ 8:00 pm
February 16, Saturday @ 4:00 am
February 17, Sunday @ 1:00 pm
You are invited to watch, learn and inquire about business counseling and other information offered by the Alaska Small Business Development Center.
Read original article
- The man was described as 5-feet 10-inches and was wearing faded blue jeans, a gray and blue hooded sweatshirt, a green camouflage baseball hat and tan shoes.
- Could you live in 200 square feet if it meant being debt-free?
- While 15 percent of the state’s population is Alaska Native, fewer than 5 percent of its teachers are.
- Public lands managers in Alaska say climate change brings new challenges to the decadeslong dilemma over balancing resource extraction with conservation of undeveloped land within the state’s 425 million acres.