– Coming soon – We’ve teamed up with the Alaska Small Business Development Center (AKSBDC) to make their beginning workshop available to you on 360 North. Starting on January 26, their Starting a Business workshop will be available on 360 North television and on the web.
Current scheduled broadcast times are:
January 26, Saturday @ 10:00 am
January 27, Sunday @ 1:00 pm
February 2, Saturday @ 10:00 am
February 3, Sunday @ 1:00 pm
February 10, Sunday @ 10:00 pm
February 15, Friday @ 8:00 pm
February 16, Saturday @ 4:00 am
February 17, Sunday @ 1:00 pm
You are invited to watch, learn and inquire about business counseling and other information offered by the Alaska Small Business Development Center.
Read original article
- - Both sides — and the judge — agree no matter how Pfiffner rules, the case is headed to the state’s Supreme Court.
- August 27, 2015- The system was developed after the freighter Selendang Ayu lost power and grounded off of Unalaska Island in Dec. 2004. Six crewmembers were killed when the ship broke in half and spilled oil and its soybean cargo along the shoreline.
- August 27, 2015- British Columbia’s mines minister says he’s open to involving Canada in resolving transboundary mine conflicts. That’s a change from earlier statements.
- August 27, 2015- After hearing arguments Thursday afternoon, Judge Frank Pfiffner says he would rule at noon Friday on the legislature's request to halt the process.