– Coming soon – We’ve teamed up with the Alaska Small Business Development Center (AKSBDC) to make their beginning workshop available to you on 360 North. Starting on January 26, their Starting a Business workshop will be available on 360 North television and on the web.
Current scheduled broadcast times are:
January 26, Saturday @ 10:00 am
January 27, Sunday @ 1:00 pm
February 2, Saturday @ 10:00 am
February 3, Sunday @ 1:00 pm
February 10, Sunday @ 10:00 pm
February 15, Friday @ 8:00 pm
February 16, Saturday @ 4:00 am
February 17, Sunday @ 1:00 pm
You are invited to watch, learn and inquire about business counseling and other information offered by the Alaska Small Business Development Center.
Read original article
- Mayor Ken Koelsch, Debbie White and Mary Becker opposed it. Deputy Mayor Jerry Nankervis was on a scratchy phone connection and did not respond to the roll call to vote.
- The proposal for a 130-unit high-rise apartment building to be built over a downtown city parking lot has alarmed some community members. But city officials say there is no final plan and closure of the deal is still months away.
- “Things have to have an endpoint to it, or they have to have something that keeps directing you, telling you that you’re in the right area,” said troopers spokeswoman Megan Peters.
- The Department of the Interior announced today that 29 local Alaska governments would receive $29.7 million in Payment in Lieu of Taxes funds, or PILT.