– Friday at 8:00 pm – The Juneau World Affairs Council presents China in Transition with Jack Perkowski. Mr. Perkowski is often called ”Mr. China” because he is widely recognized as an expert on doing business there. He authored Managing the Dragon: How I’m Building a Billion Dollar Business in China, which provides timely insights into ongoing developments in the country. This program was recorded in Juneau on December 12 for broadcast on 360 North.
Read original article
- October 5, 2015- The new Mendenhall Valley Library held a soft opening Monday, Oct. 5.
- - Juneau firefighters remembered those who have made the ultimate sacrifice in the line of duty.
- - The skull belonged to a female Native American at least 40 years of age and likely dates to before the 1700s.
- October 4, 2015- Crayfish are originally from the Pacific Northwest and as with many invasive species, it’s anyone’s guess how they got to Kodiak.