– Friday at 8:00 pm – The Juneau World Affairs Council presents China in Transition with Jack Perkowski. Mr. Perkowski is often called ”Mr. China” because he is widely recognized as an expert on doing business there. He authored Managing the Dragon: How I’m Building a Billion Dollar Business in China, which provides timely insights into ongoing developments in the country. This program was recorded in Juneau on December 12 for broadcast on 360 North.
Read original article
- “All of my red flags are waving at the moment,” said Alaska Mental Health Trust Authority board member Jerome Selby.
- Samuel Moore voted for Mitt Romney, John McCain and George W. Bush. But, he says, he can’t support Donald Trump.
- Smith wasn't doing interviews, but she issued a statement saying she was speaking up to set an example of truth-telling for her children and in hopes of ending the pervasiveness of sexual misconduct.
- Outgoing Juneau District Court Judge Keith Levy says he'll spend time with his eight grandchildren, work as a fill-in judge when needed and help mediate marriage dissolution cases.