– Begins Wednesday, January 23 – Learn about the early days of a young state. Hear the stories of people who worked toward Alaska statehood and participated in the Alaska constitutional convention… in their own words. This ten-part series is a production of 360 North. Funding was provided by the Alaska Humanities Forum, the National Endowment for the Humanities and the Alaska Committee.
Read original article
- All three said Trump would be better for Alaska than Clinton would be. But their support for him ranged from tepid to chilly.
- With social media, people have the opportunity to project their best selves. We pick and choose what we share and how we share it.
- Pebble’s parent company will pay its CEO $12.5 million if he can get an Army Corps of Engineers permit within four years of applying. The bonus would drop to $7.5 million if it takes six years.
- Walker new DNR commissioner appointment was the second cabinet change announced Thursday.